Which of these topic categories do you think gets the most answers?

girls behaviour
dating
flirting
[other (<-- I don't mean the category but "other" as in other category), please elaborate]

• girls behaviour
  • dating
  • flirting
  • [other (<-- I don't mean the category but "other" as in other category), please elaborate]
  • idk/wanna c results

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexual Health and Flirting... then Guy's Behavior, then Other.

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 5

• I almost never look at the flirting section on this website because I am very selective about who and when I flirt and I do it very rarely.

• It seems like the other category

• sexual and other

• I think sexual gets the most

• The other category would. There's so many more questions that go under that group

• I'm interested in answes per question. If the category "other" has so many questions, then it probably means the questions there don't get that much answer per question.

• I think because the questions under other are so much broader then the ones in specific topics, more people are able to answer them.

For example the rate me questions are more popular then the why did he break up with questions

What Guys Said 1

• It's either the "Other" or the "Sexual Behavior".