How long could you go without logging on to GAG?

How long could you go without logging on to GAG? Are you an addict?

• I think I could go one day
  • Maybe a few days
  • A month or longer
  • I'm an addict I have to log on everyday!

Most Helpful Guy

• I could quit at any time if I wanted to.

Giving up doing Q & A's wouldn't be difficult at all, and I know I'd still be able to maintain contact with the people that are truly important to me.

What Guys Said 8

• Currently I log in everyday but if I had to then I bet I could go months without logging in. I'm not addicted.

• i can go forever:P if i really wanted to.

• I could quit today and never look back.

• I went 3 years, when i revisited, i found that i forgot my login credentials and created a new account.

• I'm addicted i must log in everyday lol

• Clocked in almost a year two weeks ago when I came back so I think I can go one day.. :)

• When school starts it will be months.

• I think if you don't log on for a week you lose xper, so I'll say a week

• I was wondering If I could go a week without logging on but I have to go elsewhere to keep me occupied probably Twitter

• Okay well maybe I can go just a few days lol

• I don's spend much time on gag, I just go on a few times a day and look at the new poll questions. I only answer poll questions, they are usually a lot easier questions with smaller and more straightforward answers. I use LoL to pass the time when I have nothing to do

What Girls Said 8

• im on pretty often haha but thats because i talk to people that i want to have continuous conversations with. and its summer so i have nothing better to do unless i want to go outside and be burnt to a crisp. once school starts ill be on a little less. but just a little hahaha

• I find that a lot of people are on here all day because its summer and when they go back to school it won't be as much

• yeah but i have half days so i get out at noon. ill have plenty of time to be on here hahaha until i get a job of course and that should be soon

• I can go without it forever. It is not a must or sth lol. If i really wanted , i would do that already.

• A long time cuz when I log on there's never anything that i see immediately that catches my attention. Only reason I log on a lot right now is cuz I'm like 100 points away from a gift card

• Yep same old questions lol and gift card are awesome i'm trying not to focus on my points right now but once they get really high I would be antsy

• I go through phases xD I was on here LOADS once then I went about a year and a half without it, till I remembered I have all them points I can redeem for Amazon giftcards, now here I am again :P

• I honestly come online when I'm bored..
    Last was in May during my exams, then I got busy so I didn't log in for around 2 months, and I came back yesterday haha

• Pretty much this.
      I'll randomly remember that this is a site (often near exam time), hop on for a few days and throw some opinions around, and then forget about it for another few months.

• Yes I remember you :)

• Haha, I remember you too.

• When school starts, I probably won't be on as much. So days or weeks without logging on.

• I've grown addicted to this site. I HAVE to log in daily haha

• Not even a day, that's the job though.

Before I worked here, I often took week long breaks to keep the drama from affecting me.
    So, a week?