Do you use this website for opinions or advice?

I will answer first I use this website for opinions, I would rather get advice elsewhere. This is my opinion and I'm not trying to start a war please.
I would like to know what you use this website for and why

• I use this website for advice.
  • I use this website for opinions.
  • I'm just on here for fun.
    Vote C
  • Other.
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• In most cases I am here to answer questions. That includes offering advice and just writing my opinion on something. I rarely ask questions. This site is fun at the same time because some of the Q's and A's are funny and I enjoy helping people if I can.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I'm on this site to give advice, I don't
    think I have any questions I couldn't
    answer myself :3

• I like to give opinions to the best of my ability

• To complain

What Girls Said 3

• I use this website to give my opinions on questions and, hopefully, help some people in the process:)

• Opinions ARE advice, when they are shaped by experience. I only give my opinion on matters that I am familiar with, or have been through myself. That's what advice is after all: Experience shared.

• In the very beginning, I came here with a lot of dating questions... I dated many confusing men, apparently, haha!
    Now, I ask for opinions but rarely advice.