How much have you learned after joining GAG?

Have you learned anything useful?

How much have you learnt?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've learned a lot since I started working here, for obvious reasons.

Since joining GAG?
    I've learned about the lengths to which people go to hurt others... but on the flip side, I've learned how far they'll go to help others too.
    I've learned about myself and how people see me.
    I've learned that many often feel the same way I do, which surprised me.

What Girls Said 11

• I have learned that people desperate for relationship advice tend to turn to the internet (myself included, it's how I found the site), that a lot of people have some pretty interesting sex lives, that a lot of men really have no clue what's going on in a woman's head (I always thought they were playing dumb). :P

• My ex's also thought I play dumb. lol We really do process information differently, and that makes it hard to understand each other sometimes. It reminds me of an example I heard. A woman looks out the window and say's "Honey the grass is getting tall." Her husband looks outside, and says. "It sure is." then goes back to reading his paper. An hour later he is getting yelled at for not listening, and he has no clue what he did wrong.

• people here are over sensitive - you cannot ask a serious question without someone attacking you - its like when you try to make a point oh BOOM its like WWIII - dude you asked for my opinion why the hate - hear other people out first then block them or attack them (no, no one blocked me - its just what I hear from other people) but um I learned this and the fact that there are way too many judgmental people on here, lots of ridiculous sex questions and I think that's it...

• I learned that people have interesting lives.

O_O That's all I am gonna say.

• They're not the same as me. Lots of horny teens, sexless peeps, old people stalking others and weird people on drugs

• I've learned how badly some of these people can spell haha

And that people are extremely douchey when it comes to Israel and my opinion :p

Go GaG...

• in what way?

• agreed especially with their dumb rules about women and lets just say the whole damn ridiculous morality

• haha totally

• gag vs real life, i learned that on gag people are very superficial and looks driven, looks matter first and most, if ure not in shape u are ugly. I've been on gag for a long time and this is the consistent pattern I've seen. but in real life people go by personality, life goals, things in common, etc

• It's a whole new world of crazies out here.. lots to learn, we never stop learning until we die.

• My hopes and dreams are crushed! I used to believe penis was size of finger now they are talking about it should be bigger I don't understand :(

Nothing I didn't learn nothing here! If I did I would say people are quick enough to judge

• A lot of people will attack you for just no reason when 5 other people said the same thing.

• Nothing really but I have $80 in gift cards which I think is pretty cool.

• People are cruel.

What Guys Said 9

• I've actually learned a good bit about myself, to be honest.

Discussing several topics here in-depth has given me some greater insight into who I am, why I am the way I am (pretty scary shit right there!!!), and most importantly. it's helped to strengthen my own self-identity.

Ok, so that was the good... now for the bad: I've also learned that there's some pretty fucked up people out there in the world. :-(

At the same time though, their darkness is suppressed by the light shining from the few very, VERY good ones. It helps me to realize how special the great people really are. :-)

• People online are shallow.

• Nothing. If anything, lots to UNLEARN.

• Trust my instincts. lol

• I've learned: holy god damn, some of these guys and girls on here are absolutely batshit crazy and/or stupid and/or petty and/or massively insecure. I've come a long way in my own self-improvement to the point where no matter what happens to me, I feel like I can't be beaten. But man, some of the people on here seriously need to go out into the world, experience things (good or bad), learn from them to improve, and realize it's not going to kill them.

I've never seen a bigger gathering of completely unreasonable people before in my life. To be fair, there are plenty of lovely girls and awesome bros on here that seem to come on here because they like posting or like some of the people on here. It's just unfortunate that they have to wade through the moronic folks in order to have a good time.

So yeah, I've learned that my issues I had before paled in comparison to some of the things these folks have happening for themselves. I've learned that at the end of the day, only my image and opinion of myself actually matters. So I no longer feel uncomfortable or anything when I stand out for doing the things that I want to do for MYSELF, or showing my quirks, or anything like that. I've learned that I'm quite the catch and that it's alright to feel that way in a reasonable, healthy manner. I've learned that I enjoy (real) people's company more than I once thought, which has helped with things like speaking comfortably, approaching people, or just anything without feeling anxious about it.

TL;DR
    I've learned that sticks and stones can break my bones, but your words don't mean jack shit to me :)

• I've learned that women are even more confusing than I first imagined and I've learned that shy girls are complex creatures that I'll never understand and need to keep away from.

• People here are completely brainwashed politically. Most seem to be on the Obama-bandwagon, which is destroying America as we know it. But hey, lib on liberals.

• I have learned that despite what political correctness would have us believe, men and women are never going to be the same. We are just way too different. We rarely approach anything the same way.

• nothing really