How long does it take to have your question featured?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how many questions are waiting in line to be featured for your gender.
    We always feature one guy question and one girl question at a time.
    Generally, we have more guy questions in line, so girls' questions are usually featured quicker (less time to wait in line).

When you send the request, we'll send you a message verifying we received your request and let you know it's been put in line.
    You'll then receive another message when we actually feature it and take the 750 Xper points.

Yours is scheduled to be featured in the early morning hours of Tuesday July 22nd :-)

This information can always be found in our FAQ as well.

• Thank you. (:

• Sure... and thanks for MH!
      Slight delay, by the way... sorry about that, it'll be featured tonight!

• Do not be disheartened because my question was I queue for like 5 to 7 days, I don't remember. All I do is facilitate responses by not picking an MH until it gets featured.

What Guys Said 1

• instantly, but maybe im just special <3

What Girls Said 2

• You have to "pay" with the points you have accumulated to feature a question. I think it's like 700 points to feature your question, not sure though.

• I know I did that, I was just wondering how long it would take for the request to be processed.

• I'm guessing it depends on how many other people want their question featured since there's only limited number that's features.