How can I delete my question? This website?

I don't know how to this help me guys :)

i tried figure it out but i didn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page. You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

What Guys Said 4

• You can't. Once you post something on the internet it's there forever.

• oh thats because you cannot delete questions from the website unlless the admin finds it offensive or someone reports to your question..

• You can't. That's pretty much it.

I think you *can* set it to anonymous if you want, though.

• You can't delete your own questions, but you want to delete this site? Oh no! D:

What Girls Said 3

• Users cannot delete their own questions.

• i think you can't do it... the only time your questions will be removed will be when it is considered as explicit by the moderators

• You can't. Just change it to anonymous.