How do you add more than one subject topic?

I got a question deleted because it said duplicate how do I add more than 1 subject topic? Like I've seen such as girls behavior and guys behavior?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can only add one topic for each question.
    If someone incorrectly chooses a topic when their question should be in Sexual Behavior, you'll sometimes see the two topics until we admins fix it within 24 hours.

• Inappropriate here but writing in to GAG through the 'normal channels' doesn't evoke a response :( writing to you does lol so I'm coming to the inference from experience that YOU are the effective one here :)

• Thanks for MH!

• Your welcome

What Guys Said 2

• 1. I've been meaning to ask on 'behavior' which is for both guys and girls but GAG's current structure doesn't allow that :(
    2. The earlier one to this used to allow 3 topics that I think was pretty much useful but guess it duplicated traffic a lot :) I'd still prefer it that way though :)

• You can't. The administrators will ultimately decide where a question goes even if you put it in the wrong category.

What Girls Said 2

• They removed that feature, so the answer would be: not at all. Sorry...

• I didn't know you could, must be new!