What's a question you'd want taken to the streets? (new video)

GirlsAskGuys takes more of your questions to the streets of Chicago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLhr4Z-BUaI

"Most of the women I date don't have hair on their balls." That lined just killed us :-D

So because we're taking your questions to the streets, what questions would YOU want asked and answered there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have plenty of them lol

1) "Would you lower your standards to get a BF/GF if you don't have/can't get one?"

2) "Which trait do you find irresistible from the opposite sex?"

3) "Are women sexually attracted to job titles?"

4) "Who gives better Dating and relationship advises according to you? Guys or Girls? Why?"

5) "What would you do, if the girl/guy you liked said that he/she doesn't have feelings for you?"

6) "How'd you respond when someone would give you a compliment?"

7) "Three ways to become a better person according to you?"

8) "Do you keep gifts or other things from your ex?"

9) "What would you do/how do you feel when a guy/girl you like gives you silent treatment?"

10) "Does looks matter according to you?"

What Girls Said 18

• I can think of a few:)

1. When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice?
    2. How much do you care about a girl/guy's number of sexual partners?
    3. If your friend was cheating on their spouse, would you say something to either your friend or his/her spouse?

That's all I have right now. Haha

• if people could feel much better with their physical appearance when it comes to dating/having sex

• Why do guys tend to gravitate twoards the mean girl. And why do guys travel in packs when it comes to liking a girl? For example in middle school there wa this one girl Sarah she was pretty but not prettyer than other girls in my grade but all the guys worshiped her.

• 1. What is a typical stereotype about each gender that you think isn't true, or is at least overused / taken too seriously?

2. What do you think about the double-standards in the still very prominent views on promiscuous females compared to promiscuous males?

3. Do you have any racial preferences when it comes to dating? (Since these questions are so annoyingly frequent on GAG, I'd be curious to see what the real world has to say about this.)

4. When you give oral, do you do it mainly to return the favor, because you feel you have to do it for him/her, or because you actually enjoy doing it / get turned on by it?

5. What kind of undies are you wearing RIGHT NOW? (Just for fun. Haha.)

• After having sexual intercourse with your partner (or someone) do you often feel the need to sleep because your so exhausted? Explain.

• How do you feel about slut/fat/body shaming and do you do it?

also since feminism is a popular topic here I think it would be interesting to here what more people have to say

• Gag should ask people on the streets, what is their take on an equal relationship?

• This would be a good one. And also what their thoughts are on traditional relationship/gender roles and are there any aspects of it in their relationship

• Do you take race into consideration when checking girls/guys out?

• What would you say if someone you loved and had been with a long time said "I don't want to have sex ever"?
    I'm interested to hear what people say on this.
    I honestly want to know if sex is the make or break of a relationship.

• Do you see racial preferences as racism?

• What do men think of back dimples

• Boobs man or ass man?

• Would you date out of your ethnicity?

• Can I borrow some money?

• Do you comment out loud on a strangers appearance? If so, why?

Although I don't know how many people would admit to doing this, even though it does actually happen. It's something I witnessed this weekend when I was out with my nephew. A girl who was slightly overweight walked past a group of guys and one of them made a loud comment on her weight. It's ridiculous because they'll likely never see her again, they don't know her, so why make her feel bad about herself? She could be the nicest person for all they know. And these weren't kids who did this, for some reason adults do this.

• Does anyone actual care about nature and how where affecting the earth animals etc? Also do guys care about how u look skinny, fat, race etc or Are there guys out there that care more about your personality

• Would you have a threesome with (a sexy same sex celebrity)? What was the most awkward date? What was the weirdest thing a guy did in bed?

• Why can't girls/guys be honest if they like you Or why give mix signals. Why can't we just be honest with what we want from someone rather it a relationship, a hook up, friends with benefits, a one night stand. Then play with people and lead them on? Why keep up with these mindless games. Wouldn't it be easier to be honest?

What Guys Said 24

• Would the number of prior relationships another person has had effect your decision to have a relationship with them? What would that effect be?

• How do you get someone who's scared of loving or being loved to put in a little faith again :D

• I would want to ask:
    Would you hide your love letters or texts from your SO, or show them openly how pursued you are in everyday life.

• #2 except I would change promiscuous to attractiveness because I personally think that's more of an interesting topic.

Lots of guys want an attractive female but at the same time get pissed when she wants an attractive male.

Then again, this question might not be very practical to ask in the streets as a good answer would require a little bit of time and thought to it and not an immediate answer.

• My question would be, why do so many people form just as many religions, faiths and those who dont beleife have to hare, disrespect and judge others just because they have made a different life choice, surely if they hav echosen some thing differen to you that theirs to deal with and not yours, can we not learn to respect other people choises even if you may not agree with them. or is that just to hard of an effort to make?

If i am honest, I doubt you will get very many meaning full answers to sutch a question, as most people dont know any better than to folow th eother sheep and act accordingly. (yes that is quite harsh i know, but im just sick of all the hatred out there just because person X believes some thing from perason Z and person Y dosent beleive in any thing at all) gah just get along pplz!

• Do Do you own yourself? I mean your physical body. Do you own it, yes or no, and if no, who owns you?

What does your answer mean to you?

• Why do you think that the political word has turned into a sports team rivalry between the Republicans and the Democrats? A. K. A. Blue Team VS. Red Team.

• "How many more penis size questions can you take before putting a bullet in your brain?"

But seriously, the one I'd want to know, although you'd never get an honest answer, especially on camera: "Why do so many white guys consider white girls undateable if they've dated black men in the past?"

I would LOVE to see someone answer that one.

• What's the difference between lust and love?
    Does the divorce rate hint that people are aware of the differences between lust and love?

• Would you date a 30+ year old still living at home?

• Girls - given a choice between an equally qualified man or woman for your gynecoloigst... who would you go for... guys, how would you feel if your partner went to a man for her annual, even though there were qualified and capable women available.

• "Does he have a big dick?" hahahahaha lol

• What's the strangest sexual request you've received from your partner or ex lover?

• Who's your favorite p*rn star?

I would LOVE to see the reactions.

• What is the strangest pick up line?

• "I have your daughter. What is the pin code?"

• Don't hold back and ask favourite sex positions?

• Devoice can take really long time... really, in my country you be be devoiced in a day.

• Rate me...

• Are you a feminist? Why or why not?

• I just wanted to say the woman interviewer was hot.

• What would others say about your love making ability?

• In Chicago?
    Where's the closest place a guy could buy a quart of Cisco Red or Night Train Express?