What does it mean if GAG tells you you have answered to many opinions in a short amount of time could you lose points for doing that?

Can you answer unlimited amount of questions

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the purpose of that is to prevent people from quickly answering a lot of questions just for the xper points rather than giving helpful and thoughtful answers.

All you have to do is wait a few minutes and then you can keep answering. And no, you do not lose any points for that:)

• Yeah true, but I always try my best to help people I answered this one question quickly so that is probably why it happened.

• Yeah, sometimes the notification that you have "answered too many questions" affects the well-intentioned people. But it's in place to prevent "xper grubbers." If you simply answer questions fast, it could be a nuisance but all you have to do is wait a few minutes:)

• Yeah I am not in it just for the points :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a way to prevent users from submitting too many short, meaningless responses at warped speed as a way of "Xper grubbing".
    If you wait just a short time, it'll let you submit the opinion.
    You do not ever lose any Xper points when you see this message.

What Girls Said 4

• No, you shouldn't lose any Xper for something like that.

I haven't heard of this happening before, but sometimes when you are clicking and sending pages too quickly, sites will warn you to slow down a little bit... maybe that's what happened here?
    There should be no limit to how many questions you can answer.
    (On the other hand, there are some limits to how many questions you can ask.)

Check the FAQ if you have any more questions! It also shows you all the ways you CAN earn and lose Xper points: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• I once had that happen after answering only 4 questions but I left short one sentence answers to the questions and I typed them up in about 40 seconds each so I think it is not how many questions you answer but how much or little time yo spend on each one.

• Is that possible?

• I'm not answering because I don't want to use up all my opinions for the day.

What Guys Said 1

• Wtf? I never saw that on this site. I would contact one of the admins if that happens again.