What are some of the weirdest questions you've seen on this GAG?

This question is not meant to offend anyone, so pls leave out the names of the gag users. I have seen some pretty weird questions on this site. The weirdest I saw was this 34 year old guy wondering if girls would be okay with his diaper wearing obsession.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone posted about breast feeding from his aunt. He's like thirty...

What Girls Said 7

• Saw a question about curved penises and sex.

Saw a question that wondered if women are only useful for fucking.

• Basically all the troll questions that a simple google search could answer.

• if its okay to shave their pubic hair?

• There's this Q from this one guy everyday directed at girls about how many times would you knee/squish him in the balls, what shoe type etc... I truly thought he was bonkers!

• I saw that too... I've heard of that fetish before so I wasn't bothered lol. Still weird though

• I gave him a rather nasty reply Im sure he won't be asking that anytime soon now.

• yes there are question that you dont like but you dont want to answer

• there's so many on here i swear lol... it scares me also the slang and uneducated English too...

• I use to think my spelling and grammar were bad but it's far from the worst.

What Guys Said 4