What do you look for in an opinion before giving it the Most Helpful?

the title says it all!! what do you look for in an opinion before giving it the Most Helpful? does it really depends to what extent the opinion makes sense? or because you are very friendly towards the gager posting the opinion? or because you are attracted to that gager? or because the opinion is simply funny to you?
lh6.googleusercontent.com/.../photo.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I base it off of which one resonates with me. A judge once said "It's like p*rn, you will know it when you see it"

What Guys Said 5

• Whether the opinion agrees with my ideas and perception or not, gives me a new point to think about / look at or not, I look for some sensible points that make sense.

I look for open minded answers that are liberal and don't have fixations

• If it's a casual/funny question, I'll give MH to the one that made me laugh or is just interesting in it's own unique way.

If it's a bit more serious question or something to debate about, whether I agree with it or not, I'll give it to the answer that made good arguments and showed possibly a new point of view.

If it's a question I really need help with, I simply give it to the answer that helped me the most.

• just which one mostly agrees with me

• Only if it's a real good opinion. I don't care who says it I'm here for good answers not too kiss butt lol.

• I look for really funny answers, or genuine answers that I find myself agreeing with.

What Girls Said 4

• For me, it depends on how engaged they are in the question, how well they articulate their response, and how "helpful" to me they actually were.

• Joke-question -> MH to the answer I find funniest.

Advice-question -> MH to the answer that was actually most helpful to me.

General serious topic question -> MH to the answer I find most insightful, rational, factual, thought provoking, and open-minded.

• Depends on the question. First I look for sincerity. Then I like intelligent answers too. And good humor is always unbeatable.

• It's usually the one that really explained everything very well.
    I don't really ask for advice, really just opinions.
    So even if I don't necessarily agree with the opinion or stance, I respect the point of view and the way it was explained, the effort that went into explaining it, the intelligence... so I choose it.