Why can't we like comments?

It would be nice if we could like comments, like when we reply to other's opinions. Is there a way you can make that happen?

this was suppost to be in GirlsaskGuys not guy's behavior

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be cool. I find some comments way more funnier or cooler than the opinion lol

What Guys Said 3

• We have the up and down arrows. I think what you want is like the Facebook 'like' feature? I'd hate it if that was introduced. It's basically just spam.

• no, i meant like... ok THIS comment, you can't do that.

• Oh I see what you mean. Well normally a chat ensues when someone likes the comment because they will agree and add things to it... I guess you want it like YouTube then :P

• yes! that's it!

• that's what the up and down arrows are for

• I know right? many times I've read through opinion comments and just thought
    damn, this needs to be heard, but, nah.. not possible :3

What Girls Said 4

• The closest we have to that is the up and down arrows.
    I'm pretty fine with the feature we have.
    I really don't want to be reminded of Facebook or any other social networking sites.

• Yeah I think that would be cool. Some comments deserve an up-vote.

• It would be nice to have that feature. Sometimes the comments are better then the opinion.

• Yeah.. I agree. That would be cool.