Do you ever wonder if your advice really helps anyone on here?

I know a lot of the questions here are generally thinly guised questions to find out who likes to talk about sex. I know, I like those too.

But there are some people here with real problems. I'm generally a helper. I always wonder if any of the advice given ever really helps someone.

a lot of people here seem to know the answer to their question and are just looking for validation and get mad if they don't get it.

Is there anyone here that was honestly helped on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonder too.
    This is why I love it when someone comes back after some time to update us (or just me, whichever) on how things turned out or to say if they improved and what happened.
    Going by that, it seems I've helped at least a small handful of people before, which makes me feel pretty fantastic.
    Do I help more? I have no idea... I certainly hope so.

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't give great advice. It's one of my weak points, so I don't expect anybody to actually get anything useful out of my opinions. However, I actually really do read everybody's comments on my question and take them to heart. People on this site have helped me a lot especially the guys for helping me understand my crush's behavior

• Yes most of the time. Can't regret though saying what I have to say even if my answer isn't helpful enough. I enjoy helping others.

• me too i wonder if my opinions have been of any help (i hope so).. but if not i don't give a fuck as long as i'm getting my xper points

• I love your brutal honesty. Hell I'd give you xper points just for your post. Quite refreshing.

What Guys Said 4

• I usually take my time when responding to people if I think it's important so I'd like to think I'm somewhat helpful, but you have a good point. I have no idea if I'm actually helpful lol.

• One can only hope that they actually read it, and doesn't
    just skip past it without reading ^.~

• Don't have to wonder. I know. Because they tell me. And I'm not alone. I see many people helping other people on here. And in the end all you can do is try. Right?

• i'm happy when it does prove to be helpful