If this site wasn't free and or didn't have rewards, would you still use it?

Question's in the title. I'm just curious as to if you'd still use this site if it wasn't free and or didn't offer rewards

Most Helpful Guy

• If gag became a paid site than I'd quit using it right away it wouldn't be worth paying just to hear other people constantly about their insecurities. As for not having rewards, I'd still use the site as my main reason for being on G@G is to help people and eat up time.

• Most people just come on here when they're bored

What Girls Said 12

• I wouldn't use it if it wasn't free, but I don't use the rewards on here anyway.
    So, I'd still come here with or without rewards. I don't come here to get things
    in reward for me being a member on here, I come here to help people and ask questions.

• I would not use it if it wasn't free. However, if it didn't offer rewards I would still use it.

• No, I wouldn't pay to hear other people's opinion of me. If I want to be called stupid, cheap, whore, and told my opinion is irrelevant, I can talk to my exes and get that for free (see what I did there?).

• So you basically came on here to not be called something, for free?

• I'm sorry, but I can't tolerate the stupidity. I answered your question, take care.

• Just sayin'

• I wouldn't pay to use this site

• Not free? Hell no.
    No rewards? I wouldn't really care.

• No, I wouldn't pay for this site. The rewards I could go either way. I haven't claimed anything yet anyways.

• well I have been on this site for about three years and didn't even know about the rewards til about a week ago! lol so the rewards part doesn't really matter to me but it wasn't free I wouldn't waste my money on it.

• I wouldn't use it if it wasn't free unless there were professionals stating their opinions. As for rewards I don't care much about them.

• There used to be professionals on here They've since gotten rid of it

• They stop getting paid to do it, they either left, or got fired... no-one except admin knows

• O well they are much needed.

• Nah not if it wasn't free. But as for the rewards thing yea I would use if it didn't have rewards besides I like the insight of others.

• Of course not. I would never pay.

• Yea I like other people's opinions even if they hurt

• So you'd pay money to hear peoples opinions?

• O no

• I wouldn't use if it wasn't free
    I would use it less if there was no reward

What Guys Said 16

• If it was not free: Bye bye
    If there were no rewards: I enjoy helping people and learning from others. So I'm remaining here.

• If it wasn't free, probably not.

I don't care about the rewards, I'm spending my Xpers to donate
    to Raven, since that seem like the better choice among them.

• I wouldn't be here if this site needed a subscription, though I don't really care for the reward system, only having used it to get Netflix time once to see if it was worth using.

• I really have only used points for Amazon. I already have Netflix, and I already have my own pop-up blocker. I don't really care for the other ones as well, since I'm not a fan of T. G. I. F.

• I'd never pay. I don't even care for the rewards I just like spending time answering some questions every now and then

• I would not spend my money on a social website. ;)

• no way. the rewards are cool, but that isn't why I am here

• No. The amazon card is the only thing keeping me here. About 700 to go.

• Yas i would stay here juz for the cuties cuz they know they can't resist da Asians SWAG#

• I wouldn't pay but if the rewards werent here I would still use it

• won't pay for it. but the rewards aren't that important.

• If the site costed money, I wouldn't use it. Never claimed rewards so ya.

• If it wasn't free, then no I wouldn't use it. The rewards don't interest me at all. I'm just here for the advice (and occasional laughs).

• No Rewards: Yes. Not Free: No.

• Any "yes" is a conflict of interest so... Nope. ;-)

• no i wouldn't

• Why would anyone pay for a general interest forum. Generally people only pay when there is another product or service involved and the forum is just the support or coaching for that product or service.