just curious.! can we earn xper points by reporting questions here on GAG?
Just curious... can we earn xper points by reporting questions here on GAG?
What Guys Said 3
No. Only because who's to say it'd actually get taken down. There has to be enough reports for it to be taken down0
What Girls Said 4
Users can earn points by:
- Signup +10
- Login per day +10
- Set Relationship Status +10
- Set Personality Type +10
- Set Occupation +10
- Upload Custom Avatar +50
- GirlsAskGuys Anniversary +100
- Birthday +100
- Ask a question +1
- Question gets more than 10 opinions +5 (we will check to see if duplicate accounts, which will be cancelled)
- When you select Most Helpful Opinion for your question +2
- Share your opinion on a question +1
- You got Most Helpful Award +5
- You shared your opinion within 15 minutes after the question's asked +1
- Your opinion is the first opinion from your gender +1
- Share your opinion on a Featured Question +1
- Connect Facebook Account +100
- Connect Twitter Account +100
- Connect Google+ Account +100
- Share GirlsAskGuys on Facebook +100
- Share GirlsAskGuys on Twitter +100
- If you are Followed by a GirlsAskGuys member +1
So, no, as far as I know, simply reporting questions and opinions will not earn you points. Otherwise, users would be reporting EVERYTHING. Lol Before I was a mod, I reported posts and when I visit "My Xper" it still says "0" beside "Reporting" so I have no idea why that's there.1
No, you don't earn any Xper points for reporting posts at this time.
The ways you CAN earn are listed in our FAQ, please check it out :-)1
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.