Is the amazon gift card the most redeemed thing or do people use a lot of other rewards?

Gonna make a poll to see what you all use. I've only redeemed amazon gift cards honestly but I do see people featuring their questions and stuff. So I want to see what people use. What do you mostly redeem with your XP Amazon gift cards or other stuff?

• Amazon Gift Card
  • Other stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazon giftcards and Featured Questions, yes.

What Girls Said 4

• I've only redeemed amazon cards because it leaves me with a variety of options as opposed to the other choices.

• thats only what i redeem for

• Amazon giftcards are the bestcause then its like getting a giftcard for practically EVERYTHING, cause they have such a wide choice :P

• GAG helps pay for my reading addiction.

What Guys Said 3

• I used most of mine for the giftcards. Not being from the States I can't really use them for anything else. I know anther user who gave his to RAVEN.

I think that Amazon is the most used followed by "question feature"

• Most use the points for the gift card but I've seen some users using them for other things.

• I wonder if anyone has ever gotten the T Shirt