Is anyone else's GAG playing up?

Mine is acting up

I can not get certain things to work

Whats happening lol

I dont get it

Most Helpful Guy

• i have keystroke lags, delays in scrolling, and sometimes the page will simply stop working altogether. Most aggravating to me is when i go to close out a page and it won't. No sense in that, computer wise or other.

I filed a complaint to the admin via 'contacts' below. they came back asking me what device i was using, meaning maybe that my computer was the problem. Had it checked many times... speed, performance, capacity all fine. Then they asked me the browser, which is Google Chrome+, again i assume to blame anything but this clunky website. They said they'd check into it... no answer yet.

• Was me by mistake sorry lol. Dorkalina hahaha

• Yeah just be you

• Hold the boat. Admins, i'm still having problems loading and ditching pages, and some sluggish response to keystrokes and mouse input.

What Guys Said 5

• I was getting many "404 page not found" messages, contacted the site to mention it and now it's better.

• the way I use it its perfectly normal :D

• Do you mind posting your HD and RAM capacity, along with style of device, brand and year bought? Also if you have DSL, what are your UL/DL speeds?
      Oh, and i'll have a large fries with that.
      Thanks!

• We fixed some issues earlier today, are you still having problems?

• I am using my Nexus 7 and got no problems.

• its fooking up for a few peepasss

What Girls Said 1

• Mines does when I'm on my phone which is most of the time.

Like sometimes my answers or comments won't go through ane it's too late for me to copy it so I don't have to type it all over and have my exact words.

Then other times it'll just sign me out out of no where.

Also sometimes it makes it hard for me to log back in.