If you ever got the chance to become a Mod, would you take it?

Honestly, if miraculously I had the chance to become a Mod, I had to decline because I love misbehaving... And trolling sometimes ;)

You?

• I'd accept. I feel I'd be great as one.
  • I'd decline because I also love misbehaving too.
  • I'd decline because I'm rarely on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't give you a direct answer.

I'd like to think I'd be a good mod, because
    once I set my mind on something, I "will" see it through.

And I once I start something, I try to make it perfect.

But I also like that I don't "have" to do something
    like, I'm not "expected" to act on certain things.

Once people start expecting stuff, it stops
    being fun to do.. Did I explain it right? ^.~

What Guys Said 14

• I've been on here for a while, but I don't feel I am on here enough time during the day to be a mod. Plus I don't want to be stuck looking at silly arguments between users.

• Haha okay. I love some of these arguments thoug H. They be hilarious sometimes.

• Well I accepted when they offered to make me a mod. And I can say with no bias at all that I am fucking great.

• I did get an offer to become a moderator but I declined because I don't want to be in charge of things. Plus, I've got other things to focus on such as my education and job.

• You're not in charge of things really and I'm in education whilst working, yet I manage! :)

• Well, that's great. But it's just not my thing. I prefer being left out of things. Maybe we have different definitions of "In charge".

• I was invited and I accepted.

• No, I would take it as an insult. I have many posts removed for the most ridiculous reasons. I would not be surprised if this post is removed. Someone will come up with some far off reason

• LOL yes! Hey did we have a bet on the World Cup? Or was that another GAGer?

• I think you commented on my "competitive" question. I said Germany was going to win so if we did bet, pay up. =)

• @justbeinghonest you claimed you could take me in a 1 on 1 basketball game, which we both know is entirely false.

• i doubt anyone would ever invite me to became a mod basically.

• what the hell do mods even do on this site? honestly i find all moderators to be annoying because they play favorites and get involved in the wrong sides of petty bullshit

• I decline cause i am not interested

• Nah im too lazy for dat. ain't nobody got time for dat.

• I'd turn the offer down as I would make a very lousy mod.

• If im going too be a tool then i need to get paid first

• Only if it paid in real money, not with a box of t shirts or something like that.

• I was invited back in the day before I decided to retire.

• No. It's for nice people, not pirates :)

What Girls Said 6

• Well, I was voted in. Lol But if I had been invited by the admins, I still probably would have accepted:)

• I was surprised when I was invited to become a mod here. I accepted.

• You are a guru and been on this site for 6 YEARS!!! umm I do not see your rationale.

• Well 6 years surprised you are not the founder. =) and ahhh that makes sense

• lol, nahhh. I guess I would be an admin in that case.

• I piss people off so this would never be an option for me. But yeah I would, why not... lol

• No. I don't think I would make a very good Mod because I like to speak my mind at times and I don't sugar coat

• I disagree with quite a few of the rules on here, so I doubt I could be unbiased enough to be a mod.

Same reason why I would never want to be a police officer. I just wouldn't be able to deal with having to execute laws that I don't agree with.

• WHat? Cops break the law all the time. You didn't know that they think the law only applies to citizens?

• I am being satirical Sandplanet. However, at the same time I have experienced police officers breaking the law. I am just commenting on your second statement.

• @p0rtis26:
      Of course, I'm aware there are many (too many) police officers who don't follow the rules. But I would neither want to be one who breaks the laws I don't agree with nor would I want to execute them. That's why I will never be a police officer.

• Nope, I like trolling on here.