What do you like the most about this website? I love talking! How about you, why are you hooked?

I love this website, I have learned a lot from other people and look forward getting on every evening before I END MY DAY HERE AND LOVE IT.

Most Helpful Guy

• Despite the heavy dose of negative comments I see, the positive ones are why I love GaG, and why I joined. I love how we encourage, advise, and share our genuine advice with one another. Overall, it is a great community filled with a lot of caring people. So thanks GaG!!

What Guys Said 5

• I love helping out people with advice, making others feel better. Even reading some stuff you can learn a lot about people's anxieties, social problems, etc.

• I really enjoy the ability to help people with their problems and ability to learn by reading Q&A by other people. I don't chat 1-on-1 with anyone here or anywhere so that feature does nothing for me.

• I like that I get to talk to lots of different people
    from all over the world, and that I can help
    people who need it. :)

• cuz im after dat xper yo

• This site sucks

What Girls Said 0