Does anyone actually use the "Follow" feature on this website?

Does anyone use the "Follow" feature. Do you follow people?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• All of the people I follow and that follow me back are the same ones that I had as "friends" on the old website so they just transferred. I have not followed anyone new lately though.

• Do you ever filter your live feed to things and people you follow?

• I did follow certain topics but I didn't filter besides that. I just left it as is.

• i've got a couple of followers.
    i didn't even know it was possible until recently. i was going through some stuff when i saw that there was a tab that said "Followers" and a number next to it.
    surprised people are following me.

• I do.
    I Follow friends, interesting people, smart people, funny people, etc.

What Guys Said 5

• Most GAGers are Following, and being Followed.
    If you ever want to filter LIVE FEED to only see posts from people you find interesting, funny, intelligent, you can choose "Users I Follow" and even set that as a default filter.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• I've followed 5-6 people but I'm following over 160 people because, when the website changed from "friends" to "followers", all friends were forced to follow each other.

• Sometimes. Especially if I find an interesting question and want to save it so I never forget or have to search for it. It works kind of like a "Save" or "Favorites".

• oops. I was talking about following questions
      I don't follow people. It's not because I don't like anyone here or something; I just don't pay attention to who asks or answers the Q&A I'm reading.

• yyyuuuuup I do :D

• I try to follow everyone following me since many of them can't chat otherwise.