What are your favorite types of questions to answer on GaG?

What kinds of question draw your attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• The types that I can or want to answer? :P
    Well, that is so general. xD

I like questions that contain a new topic, a challenge or something fun; "some" intellectual, philosophycal or hypothetical questions are nice too. Also, I answer some questions which I think I actually "can" give it a good advice.

• them*

But it is easy to answer pretty much any question if you are in the trolling/sarcastic mode which I rarely go through on here. :P

What Girls Said 8

• questions which ask me about my own life/preferences/favourite things etc.
    qs bout fashion and style
    qs guys ask bout the way women work

• sex related questions
    fashion
    sexual health
    social relationships

• related to religions and cultures, related to social issues, related to race. because these are in my area of knowledge and related to what I study. I also like some questions related to philosophy, and Some funny ones, but if they make sense.

• those that got me to ponder about meaning thing like the ones posted by Pingju

• Yep I love filling in the blanks too :D :D :D lol

• @pingju you are the black horse, i do like your posts. yes you have the teacher aura

• @Kangaru:You wait here for your idol. He will return during his school holidays, I think :)

• I think the ones where 99.9% of people on GAG all have something to share are best. Recent ones have been Willow4's question about sharing pictures of us as kids/babies, and AnimeDreama's "introduce yourself".

• The funny ones. Also questions that don't require a long answer.

• Questions that make sense lol jk questions about sex and relationships

• Any question that makes me sit and think about my answer.
    Sometimes it's really easy to spit it out, my fingers can't keep up.
    But sometimes, a question REALLY puzzles me and I like to sit and think about the answer... I enjoy that, because it makes me look at myself or my life/situation, etc.

What Guys Said 4

• I like to opine and discuss more on
    1. sexual behavior
    2. guys & girl's behavior
    3. relationships
    4. general problems where I can make sense of something to myself first ofcourse
    5. etc

• LOL filling in the blanks

• you mean youthful look? thanks :P

• yes i really dont like cute it sound like for puppy or child :P

• any question where I think of a funny answer.

questions where i can correct misconceptions girls have about guys or what guys like.

• Just the kinds I know an answer to. They can be about any topic I can write something about.

• Usually questions about meh if u chk meh out ;3