Why do we judge a QA as a troll on GAG?

What makes us judge someone as a troll and give opinions as such too while mentioning that he/she is trolling?

I sure have seen questions myself too that seem to be just trolling around but apart from mentioning it that I think so (guess I've done that twice in all this while), I also opine on a serious note considering I may be wrong about the trolling and that it would aid someone in some way.

Whereas most of us say 'troll troll' and that's it? What if it isn't trolling and it's a genuine situation & someone needs our opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they usually are. Why do some people ask the same questions some of which have been asked, exactly the same over 50 times. I know they see that (questions similar to yours, before submitting) and you mean to tell me they can't read those till their heart is content? Then I don't know if the 19 n under crowd are bored bc it's summer vacation. It was like this crazy influx of them overnight and they ask the dumbest questions that google can answer more instantaneously than a forum.

• There are those who are on GAG only for one question or one type of question over and over and over again cause that's important to them. Doesn't mean they're trolling :) we have a choice to opine or leave it but why mention they're trolling i. e. judging them, but not giving out an opinion :)

• The last part of your opinion comment young lady, love you for that :) :) that's awesome

+1 :D

• Maybe it's because they didn't get answer they wanted so it's not there fault that people just ignore them and there page it's trolled before people can answer it happened to one of my. Questions

What Girls Said 5

• Because some people are assholes that have nothing better to do than bring others down because they asked a question that seems silly or far-fetched.

Now, if that question has been asked a bajillion times beforehand or is the same question asked over and over by that same user, then yes, I think the term "troll" is appropriate, but I still think the opinion-giver should give an honest opinion on the matter since they obviously have the time to say "troll troll".

• It's not trolling I think the people that are on here just get bored with the same questions and deleted anyway , I wasn't trolling in thst last one I was talking about a new guy okay , I just asked that question yesterday. Wow nobody got I even answer it. So what maybe some if us did not get answers the first couple if times we sent it. So you either stop deleting ones that have not been answered and get a life (on my period ) still it's not trolling if someone wants information and you delete it before anybody can answer it. That's wrong?

• 1. I agree with what you say on this, there are things that are important to people while some even join GAG just for that purpose and they keep asking regarding the same all the while - guess we must opine if we want to or can. I don't understand 'Troll Troll' lol just as @AnimeDreama says :)
      2. Not all questions are opined on - check from the very few I've asked, there are those that don't get opined on :)
      3. AH on GAG you can't delete anything ;) :D certainly not questions once asked ;)

• I have been wondering about this too. I remember one GAGer mentioned that I came here to learn how to troll. Haha.

• Perception again ;-)

Being judgmental is a sign of weakness & insecurity :-D i. e. judgmental w/o a logical reasoning ;-)

• people feel it is a troll when the topic is exaggerated i guess...

• i can't find that topic anymore

• lol tried searching myself too but nothing really similar to the one though lots of questions on murders :)

• If it's too far out there in a question, then it seems like a troll, regardless, I will remain trying to answer the question as best as I can in case it is real.

• EXACTLY my point, we must opine rather than just mentioning 'you're trolling' and letting go isn't it :)

What Guys Said 1

• "I sure have seen questions myself too that seem to be just trolling around but apart from mentioning it that I think so (guess I've done that twice in all this while), I also opine on a serious note considering I may be wrong about the trolling and that it would aid someone in some way." -

Ditto.