Have you seen G@G's relationship expert in action?

GAG's Experts are professionals with a blog or a website, with experience in a certain Topic or Topics.
We invite Experts to come to G@G and offer their opinions to the community!
We build Expert profiles where we list the Experts' credentials and interests, and for a couple of weeks, under a certain Topic, they offer their professional opinion directly to you by commenting on your questions under that Topic and even offering advice in private messages!

Our current dating Expert, Caren Field specializes in individual and couples counseling.
We encourage everyone to check out her website The Path to Partnership and take a look at the articles she wrote for us On Being Defensive and First Date Conversations.

Be on the lookout for her Expert advice!

We always have an Expert on the site, look for updates on G@G News to learn who they are!

To learn more about Experts and possibly how to become one, check out our blog Experts here at GirlsAskGuys!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have! She seems very intelligent. I have also spoken with her personally via private message. She is very helpful:)

What Girls Said 4

• No I haven't. Heard about some lady who's a psychologist and gives professional advice on here that's about it

• I have seen her around. She gives great advice indeed. :)

• I haven't seen any of her posts yet

• I haven't seen her around yet but looking forward to it!

What Guys Said 3

• Caren has already been helpful to me!

• I will have to look at some of her work. Thanks for the heads up!

• Do they earn money?:) How can other people be expert?