Do all of you (male or female) like getting updates on the advice or opinions you give on this site?

Do all of you (male or female) like getting updates on the advice or opinions you give on this site?

Updates:
To make my question more clear. I mean feedback on your suggestions/advice.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely. How can I learn what's helping and what's not without feedback? Now if only g@g had a resolution function! You know, a button that askers could use to let everyone know the finality of there issue.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think there's some confusion as to exactly what you mean.

Like, do you mean when you give someone a suggestion to do thing X, would you like to hear how Thing X worked out for them? That'd be awesome.
    There have been a few relationship questions where people have been told to go do things and I'm always curious how it worked out for them. It's like a TV Soap with no closure.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, that's what I mean. Feedback on your suggestions.

• updates as in like a response back? its nice I guess. definitely better than not receiving anything at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's a nice feature I think. I don't have to manually go to my questions or back to their question to see if they responded or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hells yeah!!! It makes my day... Well almost XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it helps me:) and i appreciate people are taking there time to give me adivce.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE that... I love learning if things worked out, if they took any advice given, if something else happened.
    It's a great feeling when someone comes back to say everything worked out and things are okay.
    As for if I helped... that's even BETTER :-)

0|0
    0|0