Do all of you (male or female) like getting updates on the advice or opinions you give on this site?

To make my question more clear. I mean feedback on your suggestions/advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely. How can I learn what's helping and what's not without feedback? Now if only g@g had a resolution function! You know, a button that askers could use to let everyone know the finality of there issue.

What Guys Said 3

• I think there's some confusion as to exactly what you mean.

Like, do you mean when you give someone a suggestion to do thing X, would you like to hear how Thing X worked out for them? That'd be awesome.
    There have been a few relationship questions where people have been told to go do things and I'm always curious how it worked out for them. It's like a TV Soap with no closure.

• Yes, that's what I mean. Feedback on your suggestions.

• updates as in like a response back? its nice I guess. definitely better than not receiving anything at all.

• Yeah, it's a nice feature I think. I don't have to manually go to my questions or back to their question to see if they responded or not.

What Girls Said 3

• Hells yeah!!! It makes my day... Well almost XD

• Yes it helps me:) and i appreciate people are taking there time to give me adivce.

• I LOVE that... I love learning if things worked out, if they took any advice given, if something else happened.
    It's a great feeling when someone comes back to say everything worked out and things are okay.
    As for if I helped... that's even BETTER :-)