How do you delete questions you've asked?

I want to delete some questions on here how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page. You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

What Guys Said 4

• You can't delete or edit them unfortunately. You might be able to request GAG to take them down or try to report them for some reason, but more than likely they'll be there for as long as GAG is around.

• We should be able to edit, the fact we cannot edit is pretty crappy.

• it's impossible

• I guess you can't.

What Girls Said 3

• yulupr.com/.../7a419_haha-nelson.jpg
    LOOOOOL someone has regrets.

I think it's fantastic that you can't edit or delete your bullshit. If you fuck up, it's there forever for everyone to see your shame. Allowing a edit/delete feature is prone to MASSIVE abuse, people will just edit out or delete their bigoted views to avoid being called out.

Think what you say and watch what you type.

Deactivating your account will not get rid of all the stupid shit you said in the past, btw.

• Lol. True. What bugs me is sp's. I can't preview, then sometimes I'll notice a few afterwards and can't do a thing about it. Posting late at night and just trying to be helpful, but oh, the shame!

• * are the sp's. Arrrrr

• The preview button and overall messaging system on DeviantART is by far the best I've seen on the internet. They've recently enabled an edit feature, though. But when you edit something, other users can check your edit history and see whether you're correcting a typo/misspelling or trying to delete crap you said, but now regret.

• User cannot delete their own questions. The admins have said they do not remove posts per user request. No posts will be removed unless the post violates the rules of the site. This information can be found in the FAQ: www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• You can't only an admin can if it didn't uphold to GAG rules and reg. however you can make yourself anonymous.