What's up with men asking about their penis size on here?

Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME I log on, I see some dude ask about if his penis size is "normal"? Is it "normal" to be asking this all the freaking time? LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's like the biggest insecurity guys have.

What Guys Said 25

• All penis size questions should be reported as Spamming.
    At one time, there were so many penis size questions being posted (the frequency of "rate me" questions or "boob size" questions hasn't even come close to reaching the "penis size" frequency yet), we were forced to take action and simply ban them completely. Not only was it being asked too often, but they were also often too explicit (including pictures) and it became such an issue that a ban was unfortunately necessary.
    Performing a search using keywords "penis size" will take you to the many questions posted before the ban.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• Why do girls ask to be rated 0-10 all the time?

Why does every black girl ask 'why does everyone hate black women'?

Why does every black guy ask 'why doe everyone hate black men'?

Why do people ask about what kind of p*rn people like every 5 min?

Why do people ask questions they know the answer too and then get mad when someone offers different advice?

Its just how it is. Welcome to Insecure Girls ask Insecure Guys. ;-)

• Because our ability to please a woman is INSANELY important to us. Penis size is relevant in this department. Guys that are a little more experienced/older know that you don't need the titanic to please a woman, but most of the people that ask those questions are teens and they don't know that yet.
    Or they're just wanting to brag.

• what about all the people asking you to rate their picture
    or the standard girl question "would you like someone like this"

seems to be a very normal question and not out fo the norm from people concerned about these things

• I'm reporting ever one of them I find for spamming and suggest you do the same. Just click the flag in the upper right corner of the question.

• It is pretty weird. Frankly I don't get it. Is a girl going to like you enough to take off all her clothes and then at the last moment say "An inch to small, sorry."?

But woman have probably more insecurities and perhaps weirder ones, like how some obsess about foot size. I don't think even a foot fetishist would care about that.

• Either insecurities about theirs being small or bragging rights about theirs being large. I don't care what people think about my joystick size, I'm happy with it and that's all's that matters.

• And every time we log on here we see some girl asking what other users rate her from 1 to 10.

• the same with girls asking about size of boobs or if they are fat... beople are really self-conscious.

• I guess they want others opinions on it from online. The best way to see where you stand is to look at the average by googling it, and asking those who see it in real life. I'm sure it's a insecurity thing.

• People have insecurities nothing new. But I agree men should begin to learn that their penis size means nothing. What matters is how you can use it and how long too.

• They're insecure period. I have a tiny one I call him my inch of doom.

• there are a lot of girls who are asking about period, boobs, body, pregnancy.. Its just about humanity and being satisfied

• No it is not but It's a insecurity and this site is full of insecure people. Girls post similar things on this site. Society is going to hell in a hand basket.

• It's one guy... keeps asking the same question because he has an SPH fetish...

• There will always be a penis size question. It's a very common thought that comes to guys

• It's because they are insecure with their size. I blame P*rnography for this.

• What's up with women asking about their looks on here?

• Cuz some fellas on here got little dicks that's why

• watch this video and macklemore will help you understand https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

• Notall the time and some guys just wanna feel proud i guess lol

• Maybe because girls love telling their friends everything about their boyfriend penis? And that makes their boyfriends insecure because their GF is a gossipy piece of shit who has no respect for her boyfriend's privacy

• What's up with women asking if there are men who like big women?

Insecurity, hope, wanting to know affection exists, wanting to know it's okay to be whatever...

• I honestly think there should be a distinction between questions about preferences and "I'm 8" is that too small?" when they delete as spam.

• I see girls asking about penis size too. As well as boob size. I even seen some girls on here who are virgins and afraid to have sex just because they have big labia. I personally think big labia are sexy as fuck.

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea. I suppose there are just a lot of men who want opinions on their size. These questions, however, are not allowed on the site. So, if you see someone asking about their penis size, you should report it as "spamming" so the admins will be notified and can remove it.

• I wonder why though? Too many of them?

• @Encolpius Don't worry, I understand :)

• Problem is not the book it's the writer.

• ikr nobody cares about your little third leg! its nasty!

• ... well I hope females care about my third leg. Not on here though.