When do you login into G@G? Is there a pattern you follow - like you have it on the side of Facebook or Twitter and something like that?

I am actually fascinated by the fascination people have for voicing their opinions here and stuff - tells you how much people love to be recognized, which is why people love to be here and get the MH award and so on? But is there some kind of a pattern to the way you use G@G? Also, where G@G finds itself in the priority list of social websites you use?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• No not really I log on when I can and have spare time or am bored to be honest. Sometimes I'll be on for 30mins or for 3 hours it depends on my day.

• Ah okay. So you sound as though it doesn't have you occupied. You're always on your own terms. Cheers with that.

• Yeah I guess so.

• I'm on GAG ALL THE TIME!!! XD I even have it up during my sprees on Call of Duty so I can check it when I reach campaign check points and in between multiplayer matches LOL I'M ADDICTED

• yes, this is always next to facebook, and this is the priority.

What Guys Said 3

• I check if there's any new comments on my opinions or answers to questions, then I check all the recent questions and put all the interesting ones into new tabs and I start watching a YouTube video or an episode from TV series or something and start reading and answering. If I have time I do this all day while doing everything else, rinse and repeat..

• no pattern. I just log on when im bored as shit :P

• I find I normally have GAG open on my browser all day and when I want to take a break I just read the feeds. When I post questions I come back and check it much more frequently throughout the day.