How would you feel about Mod of the year?

How would you feel about G@Gers voting for mod of the year. Mod of the year would be something similar to employe of the month excepts with mods.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that would be really cool! Personally, I like your idea and I would be interested in what the users think:)

• I should include, like someone already mentioned, we do have Mod of the Month every month but the admins make that decision based on how well we do each month. Like I said though, I would be interested in what the users think.

• I think they've stopped Mod of The Month. I haven't seen anything about it ever, only recently did I come across it.

• @Hannah591 No, it has not stopped. We simply don't receive private messages about it anymore. However, if you look in the G@G Newsbox at the top right corner of the site and click the arrows, you should see something directed at Moderators.

Mine says "Hey Ubermods! Stay up to date by checking out our Posting Guidelines and remember to Hide at least 20 posts each month! Congratulate December's Mod of the Month, Aizou!

Any mod questions, ask away!"

So, you should have one too tailored for regular mods, the Mod of the Month is always named there :)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know... I worry that would cause more power tripping than there already is.. could be a good thing though. Who knows

• They already have mod of the month.

What Guys Said 5

• we definitely need more popularity contests here on gag...

• I don't see why it would be any different than us voting mods in office.

• It's a mystery to us what the mods actually do. All they can do is remove stuff, so we can't actually see their work. No real point in voting for mod of the year.

• There would be no way to tell who is doing the best job because we don't see their work

• What do the mods actually do on here? On other sites they ban people but I don't think they can do it on here.

• Moderators make recommendations on what content to remove from the site. They can temporarily hide content that violates our Terms of Service, and the admins then decide if the content should remain on the site or if it should be removed.

Moderators can hide opinions, opinion comments, article comments, and video comments.
      Super Moderators can hide questions, question updates, opinions, opinion comments, article comments, and video comments.
      Uber Moderators can hide questions, question updates, opinions, opinion comments, article comments, and video comments. UberMods can also temporarily freeze member accounts in cases of consistent infringement.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• I wouldn't vote...