How to change your GAG nickname?

So I made this Gag account about 1 year ago and I tought about it before that I wanted to make a new account to change my username. why I still didn't do it is cause I'm about to have xper for a amazon gift card soon :). so I wanted to ask if there's a way to change your user name without having to make a new account.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The admins allow ONE username change for all users. So, you will simply need to contact them here: www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

It's a good idea to give them several username options just in case one of them is taken:)

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you. I would definitely be too silly to find the link myself. I just waited for you (moderator or so) to answer. I will give you MH just cause that's all information I needed :)

• haha okay:)

• Thank you:)

What Girls Said 2

• You can change your username only once, and only by contacting GAG directly and asking them to and telling them what you'd like your new username to be.

0|0
    0|0
    • so if I do it then for my first time they will change it. just seen one girl got her name changed without losing xper and so and I want too. what if they deny?

• Show All
    • oke thank you :)

• You're welcome. :)

• I don't think you can. Maybe message admin and see if it's possible.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• We do allow each member ONE username change. Please contact us and provide your desired username (with 3 alternates) and we'll make the change for you.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

0|1
    0|0
  • i'll never change my username. on other sites other assholes nicked my name before i could implement it and ruined my day. my name stands.

0|1
    0|0
  • You haft to contact the admins, and politely tell them that you would like to change your name form strangee to ******. Remember to pick a good one, cause like other's said you only get one name change. Good luck =D. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

0|0
    0|0
    • I only have 1 MH. honeyxbee was faster :)

• Show All
    • thats how I tought. and look. gag itself come to help, no MH for the site itself :p

• I think the site itself has enough most helpful for now =P.