How to delete an opinion/comment on here?

I do not see an option to delete; there's only the flag symbol.

Most Helpful Guy

• click that flag and box should drop down. then the comment or opinion will be sent to admins. if there is something specific you can always feel free to send the issue directly to a moderator.

I always tell people that you can help moderators by sending them (me) messages if something is offensive or whatever. we "police" the sight as best we can but obviously don't catch everything

• Apparently it won't allow me to PM you since you are not following me. How can I circumvent this? I wish to remove an opinion comment.

• can you just send the link here. i'll look to see if I need to adjust settings

• sorry didn't realize my settings were set so that you could pm me. it should work now

What Guys Said 2

• Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page. You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

If you're trying to report someone else's opinion/comment, click the flag at the top right and choose a report reason. We'll handle the report within 24 hours.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• only mods can do so as far as i know. curry favor with one of them and maybe they'll delete all your blasphemous comments and clear your name.

What Girls Said 4

• Hi, sweetie... From my understanding, I don't think once your 'Opinion/Comment' has been Submitted, that you can 'Delete' this. However, if anyone else here can add to My Comment, perhaps they can be more Helpful.
    And if you have any questions regarding this, you can always shoot GAG an email, getting further assistance.
    Good luck. xx

• You can't really delete comments or opinions, but you can block people which sort of gets the same response.

• Only moderators can do that, and only if it violates the site rules. Otherwise your posts are here forever.

• Sorry you can't delete your own comment or question. Only moderators can do that.