Why would a GAG user make more than one account? What would you do if you could make more than one account?

I was talking to this user and she said there have been GAG members who make more than one account? WTF. Why would they do that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What would you guys do if the admin said "YOU CAN MAKE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT NOW!"

Would you troll? Mess around? What?

Most Helpful Girl

• There was this guy that wouldn't listen to my point of view because he said I was a feminazi. He was like that with every woman that responded to the question. So I pretended to be a guy and then he argued with me instead of just dismissing me.

• Wow. What's his username?

• Typical femnazis. Not content with just being female, now you go after manhood as well. ; ).

• LMAO Blueeyess81, good one :)

What Guys Said 6

• People usually make more than one account to troll.
    Duplicate accounts are never allowed under any circumstances.
    We will cancel the duplicate and warn the original account and if it continues, we'll be forced to cancel all accounts.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• I tend to block people who go off topic and who are fairly insulting and immature. From time to time I get a message from a new account, probably by someone I blocked and they would message me terrible stuff. Sometimes my Questions have such blatant curses that insult me in as many manners as possible. I, too, wish that there could be more control over such compulsive behaviour.

• You know what. It's good to vent! =) Breathe my friend! (Like in that old Hall's commercial).

• I guess they do it so they can answer/ask questions without putting their main profile name to it, although this could be done by going anonymous. Maybe they're stalking.

• Most likely to troll others.

• The administrators have already said this, It would be an easy way to up XP. Get best answer, boost the amount of answers you receive.

• Multiple email addresses?

What Girls Said 2