Does anyone actually use the search feature to see if something was already asked?

I use search sometimes before I ask a question and then I'll ask if I did not find an answer I was looking for but I wonder if anyone else actually uses it considering how many repetitive questions that I see everyday? Do people just not notice that search is there? lol

• I have used search for a question.
    50% (4)88% (7)69% (11)Vote
  • I have not used search, but I know it is there.
    12% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • I didn't know we could search for a question!
    12% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • I just want my own questions answered. I don't care about searching haha
    26% (2)0% (0)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• i do but most people don´t... otherwise there would not be like 10000 "is my dick/are my boobs too big/small" questions every day xD

1|1
    0|0
    • That was one of the reasons i asked this question. They obviously don't use it or read the news feed because that question is asked more than once a day in one form or another smh

• Show All
    • You're Welcome :)

What Guys Said 5

• I always search to see if the question I have in my mind has been asked here. I'd rather get my answer (s) now than wait hours to get a great deal of answers. I wish more users did that too. I keep seeing identical questions asked on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will sometimes use it, although I don't find it very reliable. I have tried finding specific questions using it b4 with no success.

2|0
    0|0
  • The search is terrible. I've put in exact titles of questions that I know exist and that I want to read more on, and they don't show up in the search.

1|0
    0|0
    • This is SO true, if you don't type it right to a T it doesn't find it lol

• I've typed it exactly verbatim, punctuation and all, and still it doesn't show up.

• I usually type key words and a bunch of related stuff come up lol

• I like the search thing!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. Thats like using the find your friends by email thing on facebook.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• GAG has a search feature?

1|0
    0|0
    • haha i was waiting on someone to ask that

• Show All
    • LMAO I must be blind ! hahahahahaa How could I miss it?

• Its ok yesterday a member of 3 years was confused when I was talking about down voting he said he had no clue about it and I had to show him where it was.

• I have used it a few times because some questions I feel like HAD to have been asked before lol

1|0
    0|0