What is (i) the happiest and (ii) the saddest thing that has happened to you on GAG ever since you joined this site?

It is all in the title upstairs and thanks for sharing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah the teacher has started up with (i) & (ii) from 'fill in the blanks' lol :D :D :D

1. Happiest - I guess everything out here has made me really happy, meeting awesome people such as you even if not knowing most of you obviously in person or even knowing names. The description of how happy it makes me here, I could write volumes on it :)

2. Saddest - nothing has made me 'saddest' but yes there are a few problems people I talk to are facing and I'm just concerned deeply for them & their well being.

• Hahaha, you are very funny. I told you I am not a school teacher :D How I wish all the other GAGers are as cheerful and polite as you :)

• If you see me in person or any of my pics, you won't think of me as 'cheerful' lol I have a poker face, a deep voice & one of my nick names is 'Mr. Spock' ha ha

How can someone be impolite especially to ladies? I pity those who are that way cause they are lost causes

• And everything you've been doing is like a (hot) school teacher ha ha first it was fill in the blanks now it's gone to points and I guess next will be objective type questions ha ha ha ha - THAT's SO CUTE

What Guys Said 2

• Happiest, met some really great people. Saddest, my question got removed for the stupidest reason ever, I don't know what the reason was actually

• Happiest, saw a girls boobie, saddest, was bullied by a angry female

What Girls Said 3

• Happiest: Making some amazing friends who I am now also friends with outside of this website and talk to them regularly:)

Saddest: I'm not really sure. I suppose it would be the time a female anonymous user took my profile picture and put it in a public question saying I was ugly and asking if anyone agreed with her... that was somewhat hurtful and made me sad. That happened several years ago though.

• On GAG? To be honest I don't really attach that much emotion to the things happening here.
    They're not happy nor sad, just happen...

• (1) the happiest was during the initial time when i just joined GAG which was a year ago , it was funny and then there were better topics to discuss. I made some friends here
    (2) everything changed ever since this new version is launched