How did you first come across GAG?

To all the lovely people out there - what brought you to this site in the first place and why did you stay?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I Googled some question back in March, 2010. One of the results took me to this site. Someone asked the same question I typed into Google. After browsing around this site I ended up liking it so I signed up.

• Well the first time i visited this site because i was searching for a solution on a question that i had in web programing :D i find the same question on here by Google :D the funny thing is that no one had really answered the question and the MH answer was "make a search in google" :D haha the most stupid answer i saw during my life :D

a few days latter when i was @ work and i was bored like now :D i remembered that stupid question and this site, so i said to myself to have look @ this site :D

And i'm still here because when i'm @ work and bored, i can kill the time here for while haha :D

• Honestly, I'm pretty sure I remember googling something dirty, and this popped up in the results. LOL

• Same here :) :)

• Yeah, I really love food and sex, both independently from each other and also intertwined. And I'm like 99% certain I can recall Googling that, and then stumbling upon this place.

• I've had the odd food fight that's led elsewhere... very fun, but oh so messy :)

• Googled something in 2010. Joined a year later after remembering a wonderful website that helped me in 2011

• It was back in 2011. I was feeling very discouraged after a bad situation that I'd recently come out of. I hopped on this neat little website called Google and punched in a question about being shy. It sent me here and I've been here since.

• I was having trouble with my "love life" and was looking for advice. So i just found it i guess

• I'm turkish and firstly i was a member of turkish version of this site (kızlarsoruyor) i discovered gag by means of it

• The magical wonders of google.

• ah... but what were you searching for?

• Googling 'gag' has other connotations!

• God its been a while, I was looking for advice about a girl and I was led here.

• I believe I googled a question and found this site through it.

• Looked up a topic on fwbs and this came up

then i made an account and first thing i did was call some random girl a whore lmao

• I was trying to learn about oral sex and this page came up.
    Became a regular visitor then made an account about a month ago.

• Googled a sexual question lol.

• i typed in a? that a guy asked a girl on google then this site popped up

• Girlfriend told me about it

• Through Google!

• I was looking for new p*rn sites on Google, and I guess someone asked a p*rn question here, because I found this site. And I bookmarked it and have been using it ever since.

• I was looking for a sex-term that wasn't on UD.

What Girls Said 13

• I have been listening and helping with people's problems most of my life, and I decided to Find some site where I could be---Most helpful.
    I came across this one day 8 months ago through an Online Search, for I was on different sites, answering Other questions. And even now, I have many who come to my email address and ask for advice.
    January 1, 2014 I Began my Beguine, and I never looked back... I feel when I am here, with the helping hand I have extended, being as wise as I am, that I am here for those who really Need Someone to reach out to, someone to answer their pleas for help. And like everyone else who is here just like me, it's great to see what everyone writes as their own opinion, giving it their All time All.
    I'm happy to be here, I don't plan on going anywhere, and it's God's blessing that He found this place for me and also a special place for all of you in my heart. xx

• A search engine. I like giving advice and getting the occasional advice.

• Searched questions about my ex crush. Found this page with a similar question I was asking. Decided to make an account to ask more personal questions.

• I was searching for answers to a particular question on Google. So while searching the results showed on GaG. After seeing the results I got pretty impressed so decided to open an account on GaG. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• i was googling for information on why guys stare at girls and this site came out
    initially thought it was some p*rno site :P

• To be honest, I think I was googling about food and sex. LOL

• Haha, yeah, I think most people come across the site by googling relationship topics of sex topics. :-)

• I had a question that I wanted an answer to and it brought me here

• a googly question <3

• I Googled a question & it brought me here.

• Google brought me here.

• I don't remember but I must have Googled a question and found this site im sure of it.

• I was on the internet searching to see if British men liked American girls then I saw a gag answer

• I was googling something about getting over a breakup or understanding a breakup, I can't remember exactly, and it brought me here and I asked about my situation, to see what men thought my ex was thinking.
    I used it on and off for the first 2 years like that, only asking about my situations.
    Then started using it more to ask AND answer about 2 years ago.

• I was having issues with my bf and wanted to see if any others were going through the same thing