How to remove a question I asked on G@G?

The title explains it pretty well. How do I remove a question that I asked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page. You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

What Guys Said 7

• Well you can't.
    I'll just post some lines from FAQs here

"No. Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page. You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'. "

check out posting guidelines if you still have queries regarding that :)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• It's annoying I can't edit comments, when I see misspellings or grammatical errors I made.

• @molan - I also wish that they should add an "edit" feature.
      but for now since they don't have it, you can just post another comment on your opinion starting with the sign " * " (star) and write again your corrected comment/answer :)

• You cannot. We are all cursed.

• A question can't be removed. I had written to admin once asking them to remove one of my questions and I got an FAQ link and also a revert saying questions can't be removed once posted :)

• Very simple. Put a really offensive racist update to the question. Before you know it, your question will be history.

• You can't. However, you can toggle it to anonymous.

• Start posting offensive remarks on it. Otherwise it's going nowhere.

• You can t delete questions... it would have to be reported for something in order to be removed and even that may not get it off (depending on how much it was reported)

• Be careful though, if you're reported for the same thing too many times, they'll ban you

What Girls Said 4

• Users cannot remove their own questions. The admins also do not remove questions per user request. Questions only get taken down from the site if they violate the rules of the site.

You can, however, change your questions to "anonymous" by checking the box that says "Anonymous" in the post.

This information can be found in the FAQ:) www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/

• I don't think you can delete questions but you can change the setting of your question to private so that nobody knows who asked the question.

• you can't do that

• Removing a question is forbidden. They won't allow you to.