What's the best section to post questions?

What's the best section to post questions to get a lot of comments? I usually only get 1 to 2 opinions where a lot of people get tons of opinions. Am I doing something wrong?

0|0
1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends more on the topic at hand. Typically, very generic questions or questions that ask people about their likes/dislikes or something similar, get more answers because those aren't thought provoking questions. They are easy to answer and don't take much time to answer.

Questions that are more in-depth and require a lot of thought typically get less answers. Usually this would include relationship questions or questions about someone's personal situation, etc. However, if you really want more answers on a particular question, you can always feature the question for 750 Xper points. It will then be highlighted at the top of the "Recent Questions" page and in the Live Feed so more people will be able to view it which increases the chances that more people will answer it.

If you want to feature a question, contact the admins here: www.girlsaskguys.com/contact Where it says "Regarding:" select "Redeem xper" in the drop down box and then in the text box, specify that you want to feature a question and include the URL link of the question you want to be featured. Hope this helped:)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.