Is posting pics safe here?

so i have seen people posting pics to get opinions on they look and etc. is it safe to post pic?

Most Helpful Guy

• We ask that you not post anything explicit, otherwise you're free to post photos of yourself to be rated.
    The photos will be on the internet and connected with the post, so you're also free to post anonymously if you don't want the photos attached to your username (meaning Googling your username will not bring up the photos).

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

What Guys Said 6

• You think if it was unsafe, people would tell you it was?
    It's like asking a suspect thief whether he steals or not. If he was really innocent, he would say he didn't steal.
    If he was actually a thief, he would still say he didn't steal.

Real advice though?
    You're under 18, don't post pictures.

• thanks for answering :) i don't even have a profile picture of my own :D

• Not a problem. Don't listen to Thomas down there, don't post that picture.

• People do it all the time on here. Just don't post anything inappropriate like I've seen others do.

• as long as your not nude you'll be fine

• Yeah it's safe

• Anything you post online, isn't safe

• It's as safe as FB I guess and as long as your parents permit it then it should be ok. There have been weirdos that stole other people's pics here and claimed them as their own but that is rare and harmless.

What Girls Said 3

• I never feel safe posting information about myself that either:

A. Make a creepy stalker recognize you.
    B. Make an employer recognize you.

There are guys on here just looking for sexual favors, just like anywhere else on the internet. On other sites, I have gotten very serious threats against my life and well being. It's best to just not post anything a stranger can use to identify you or use to steal your identity (like fake ids and stuff).

I could just be paranoid after getting the threats, but just keep it in mind.

• If you're ok with some guys creeping on you and jerking off to your pictures yeah is totally safe. If you actually just want a regular rating post a regular picture.
    Start posting almost nude pics you will have a bad reaction from the sane ones and a creepy vibe from the weirdos. Just saying...

• i really don't get you, could you make it more clear?

• Don't post "provocative" pictures.
      Even if you post a regular picture you will still get approached by some weirdos. And whatever you post just have in mind some guy or guys will be jerking off to the picture.
      You're under 18 I wouldn't post any pictures at all if I were you. You don't want to get anyone in trouble for stalking minors...

• Safe as compared to what exactly?
    I mean as far as posting pictures of yourself online to a website filled with random people you know nothing about, yeah sure its "safe"...