How can I block someone on here?

I'm somewhat new to the site, and there is a user on here trying to force me into sexting him, even though I told him I don't want to (he's much older than I, and I am underage), and that I'd rather remain faithful to my current boyfriend, as I do not wish to ruin the relationship I have with him.

Being new, I'm not very aware on how to block anyone, so therefore I'm stuck with the choice of asking the lot of you for advise. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• We're sorry to hear you're having issues with a GAGer.
    You can block and report users from their profile page (click buttons on left, Report and Block).
    Or from the desktop hover box (hovering mouse over username).
    We will handle the report within 24 hours and Blocking them will prevent them from sending you more messages and prevent them from posting on your questions and opinions (as long as you don't post anonymously).

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

What Guys Said 4

• It doesn't justify his behavior but hey if you post a photo of n attractive 35ish woman, you are inviting this sort of trouble

• Click on the profile you want to block. on left hand side you will find some dropdowns below his pic. under "Actions" you will find block option. click it.

• Go to their profile, click REPORT, then select Private Messages and also tick "Block This User?".

• Click on his profile
    and on left hand side you will see some options
    and you can block him from there :)

What Girls Said 4

• Exact same thing just happened me. Very creepy and disgusting. Anyway you just go to his profile and on the left side of the screen there's the block option. You may also want to report him.

• Go to his profile. On the left hand side you should see a block option. You can also report him as well.

• go on his profile, block option on the left. beneath the block option is a report option. do both.

• Sounds like a total weirdo pervert. Just report him or let my b/f sort him out. Lol.