Are those famous "rate me" questions considered as trolling or not?

the title says it all..."rate me" questions are common... too common... should they be considered as trolling?
cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37039538.jpg

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I do not think they should be considered trolling. Some of them annoy me but not all of them. The ones where the person knows very well they are super good looking and ask those rate me questions p*ss me off. However, if the person is honestly wanting to know because they honestly feel they are not good looking or are not sure well I do not mind answering them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trolling? No. It's just insecure people looking for a confidence boost.

They are annoying at times. But it's no different than the...'Is my penis too small?' 'What size boobs do guys like?' 'Would you date me if?' 'I'm___(insert age) and still a virgin. Is something wrong with me?'

Etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are as good as any question asking for an opinion why should anyone judge them as trolling? That question is as important to the QA as to any other QA :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not considered trolling, but I wouldn't be upset if these kinds of questions were banned from the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're funny because giving people a numerical rating doesn't really mean anything at all.

So nowadays I just tend to tell them to stop wearing so much makeup because it detracts from their attractiveness assessment, and to stop worrying, heh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a troll question. Just someone who wants opinions on their look.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Ifell "rate me" are questions in which person likes to hee his/her praise by others. It is a tope of lack of confidance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider it as "desperate woman on the internet looking for compliments" question

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider them trolling, but, they're defo. annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • it seems like we are going to select MR and MISS girlsaskguys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No trolling is when someone is purposely trying to piss people off with a topic. So unless those people are trying to upset people with the rate me questions, it isn't trolling.

0|0
    0|0