Can you delete questions on here?

I want to delete my last question because I was just playing. I find those highly stupid and I just wanna delete it lol. So can you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• No. Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page. You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

You can make the post anonymous even after it's posted, by going to Question page and checking the Anonymous box.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• Well you can't.
    I'll just post some lines from FAQs here

"No. Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page. You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'. "

check out posting guidelines if you still have queries regarding that :)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• Don't comment on it and let it fade into the archives of GAG.

What Girls Said 4