People who ask for rates here?

I see many posts from people on this site asking for rates and I personally find it annoying and pathetic. This isn't hot or not. What is your opinion?

• Totally annoying.
  • They just have a very VERY low self esteem. They're not attention whores at all.
  • It's whatever, I don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the wording of the question. Like I can kinda tell when the girl just wants compliments. But others are really looking for honest critique. I've thought about doing it myself.

Also in regards to hot or not, a guy can't legitimately get rated. I've had a profile on there and it's gotten very few votes. There's only "hot" or "not," unlike a 1-10 type of thing. The site seems to have changed overtime and it's always been known that girls just get rated and don't really rate that much. My profile hasn't even hit the "normal" type of status so to say because of the lack of activity my profile gets unlike girls who can get tons of likes within a short time frame.

What Guys Said 3

• I asked it once out of curiosity and honestly I don't care if someone asks but don't get angry when someone rates you really low, I can't stand those types of people! its like why do you even ask for a rating? might as well make a question saying IM PRETTY, PLEASE AGREE WITH MY OPINION!!

• What's the problem? Different people find different people attractive so they want to know what most people think. There's nothing wrong with it, stop being such a child

• it doesn't bother me its a legitimate question from people who aren't biased they're not your friends and won't try to kiss your ass they'll tell you what they think and i think thats why people ask for an honest opinion

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really care, it doesn't bother me. If someone doesn't like posts like that, they don't have to open them up and read them. Just ignore it.

• Yeah it's annoying they just want people to compliment them and say "you're so beautiful you're def a 10" 😒

• It's so damn annoying -_-