New here, please help!

How do I delete a comment in a post?)=

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page. You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

You may make the question/opinion anonymous after it's posted by checking the anonymous box from the post itself.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If it's your own comment you can't delete it :)

If it's someone else's comment that you want to then you report it by clicking the flat to the top right corner near the time of comment to it's left. This pops up as you take your cursor / arrow to hover over the area of the time stamp and when your cursor / arrow is right on top of it, it turns deep red (maroon), you click it and it gives you a drop down (I assume) asking you to list your reason as to why you are reporting it. If the reason complies with GAG's rules then the comment gets taken out. Remember just reporting just cause you don't like someone or something all the while frequently will result in you getting a warning (I think it's that way)

0|0
    0|0
  • you can only report comments (flag icon next to the comment) and the moderators will review and delete if necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't, it'll be there FOR. EV. ER.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's simple really... you can't

0|1
    0|0
  • Deleting comments is not possible.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Users cannot delete their own posts (questions, opinions, comments, etc.), only moderators can temporarily hide posts and admins permanently remove posts. However, posts will only be hidden/removed if they violate the terms of service of the site. So, if the post does not break any rules, it will not be taken down.

0|0
    0|0
  • You cannot delete a comment once you post it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't delete anything.

0|0
    0|0