Why doesn't GirlsAskGuys have an app?

I use it on my smartphone and it is impossible! If an app isn't possible why not design a mobile version?

Most Helpful Guy

• We have a desktop/laptop version, which also shows on tablets.
    We have a mobile version, for mobile devices.
    We have an iOS app, that we're currently tweaking, making it better and better.
    We're also in the process of creating an Android app.
    We'll keep everyone updated on when they're all available!

What Guys Said 3

• There is a very good mobile version. Instead of making an app i suggest girls ask guys to make it compatible with Google chrome's add to homescreen fullscreen featue that iPhones also have. That way you get the native app feel.

I noticed the site didn't load as the mobile version on some browsers on my phone as well.
    If we are talking about an android phone here i recommand downloading Google Chrome from the store as it works great on this website.

• It does on android but it's just a designated browser for the site, so its the same thing as going on the website through Google chrome

• I hate that even ever made it for the phone... are people so addicted to it, they need to be on it, all the time?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like the mobile version and I will be glad when the Android app is available :)