Is there a way to filter by age range?

Is there a way to filter questions and opinions based on age? If not, is there a way to sort by age? I'm interested in this feature if it is available, or if it becomes available.

Thanks for your help.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way to filter by age at this time.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't believe there is. Have you already checked out the filter options in your Live Feed? As far as I know, that's all that's available when it comes to filtering everyone's posts.

• Neither the filter options nor the settings allow you to affect anything related to age. It looks like it's simply not an option, but I am definitely interested in that if it ever becomes available. I just wanted to know if there was some way to do it that wasn't obvious.

• Nope, I don't think that feature's hidden anywhere. But if you're interested in the possibility of it, you can always message the Admins to let them know! I've seen other users have asked about this from time to time as well, so you're not the only one.

• No there isn't. GAG had that feature before they updated the site. Can't for the life of me figure why they never kept it.

• No there isn't. You can filter results based on other criteria, but age range isn't one of them.

What Guys Said 0