What was your username inspiration?

okay so basically i want to know what or who inspired your username for this site

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to play a Role-play pen and paper game and one of my all time favorite characters was named Kairon the closest I've seen to that name was Kayron in a videogame. oh and the reason for 156 is because that's my "lucky" number or more accurately a number I chose because it sounds cool when you say it and it's fun to spot it in TV shows and stuff.

in a lot of websites it requires letters and numbers so I just gotten use to using Kairon156 for everything. oh and I pronounce it as Kai-Ron but all at once.

• i see thats a cool name, Kai-Ron

• cool. I do my best to avoid spamming people. :P
      Thanks for your question.

• haha your welcome lol

What Guys Said 49

• Had this name sincde bakc of the old days of napster, pre cour case/ rebranding.

its a ex hacker alias and a play on words

Terminal Access
    To gain access to a computer system via a terminal
    Fatal type of access to a computer rendering it usless for a given point of time.

Terminal
    Access/gate way to a computer - the computers terminal
    Fatal - derived from terminal illness

Access
    to gain entry

so it actually stands for Fatal Access

way back then if i had some one come and screw around witha friend of mine badly like ddosing or some other type of attack id go after them and ususally nuke the computer's net connection so mutch so they be offline for weeks at a time

was often said in the groups i use to hang around with that should i persue some one and gain access was fatal, that got turned around to Fatal access and then I did a play on words and came up with Terminal Access.

• This is going to sound retarded, but here goes, The X-Files, in the sense there was an episode where Fox Mulder wrote into a periodical paper, and to sign it he used MF Luder, which is an anagram for F Mulder. So in the spirit of this I moved the letters around in my last name to create Bvroon which is an anagram.

• why on earth would that sound retarded its actually really smart

• I was concerned that it was too convuluted and or esoteric and difficult to understand, thus with many people not understanding this would tend to label me as an idiot, which is easier than trying to understand it in the first place. However thank you for both understanding and the compliment. :-)

• its okay and even if you did make it quite difficult to understand does not make you an idiot, its obvious the vastness of your intelligence passes that of many

• Just a young me trying to be deep / poetic.

The literal translation of my name "Aizou" is "love and hate"
    I've always been interested in psychology and emotions so
    what better than the two strongest, most powerful emotions together? :3

I don't even remember when I first used it, but
    it stuck, and I kept using it.. :3

• Because I'm over there.

• Basically Hannibal and I'm light skinned. *shrugs*

showrenity.com/.../..._mkrdcm4ruH1rvs9wso1_500.gif

• I am Russian, and "sovetskii" is how you say "soviet" in Russian.
    I play ice hockey with "13" as my jersey number.
    Put the two together and you get: sovetskii13

• wow thats cool I've never even been ice skating before, but i have played field hockey B4

• I am curious. Do you mean ethnically Russian but not part of modern Russia? Living in part of the former USSR?

• Russian family, born there, lived there, but moved to the USA later.

• My favourite band is Iron Maiden

The name of the bands mascot is Eddie

Iron + Eddie = ironeddie

• Chocolate refers to my skin tone lol.
    Dragon refers to the fact that I like to take on everything in the same way that dragons would burn down everything with no prejudice. It also symbolizes my wide sexual attraction to different women. My inspiration for the word Dragon came from on Khaleesi in Game of Thrones lol.

• I'm old, fat, and have a walnut-sized brain.

• Pandas and Hotdogs with a little bit of mustard...:D

• It's sort of an amalgamation of my dream job and my initials.

It's a little boring, and if I thought I was gonna be here this long I woulda put more thought into it.

• I heard something about the name Justin Case from on T. V.
    used it as username on Inter-pals so i than i just figured
    the rest off of my head

• I made this account like 3 years ago and I used to play a game called league of legends and there's this clown called shaco.

• One of my favorite bands is Shpongle. Listening to their tracks is like taking a hallucinogenic substance in music form.

• Females who send pictures of themselves naked over the phone to other people and then it gets sent over the internet. Females who complain and troll over the internet and females who post pictures of themselves as their avatars etc...

• I'm always absent.

• Just a GT I had on Xbox Live for a short time. Wasn't really imaginative this time around.

• I'm that token British lad that appears in all the films and games nowadays. Complete with snarkiness and random slang, you muppet.

• people used to call me the silent bully. was actually me who was the victim most of the time haha. so the word bully eventually stuck onto me and yeah, bully > buwwy :p

• my real name is Norberto but my friends and family call me "Norb" and i've always looked up to Casanova both as a philosopher and a person. so i tried to mix them both and as a result my username was born

• My name, plus some digits. I came up with it by thinking, when they asked for a username, about my name. It just came to me.

• Clinton Portis #26 running back for the Denver Broncos and the Washington Redskins. He was the man! Basically I am a sports junkie

• my nicknames johnny. SS sounds German and I'm German - 1/2. nothing personally to do with the nazis, its a ranking

• A combination of what I study and my gf's pet name for me.

• hahaha aww thats cute

• Update: Turns out it was option one.

• o wow seriously?

• i said ''be creative'' when i was choosing a nickname, so even if it's not creative at all, i though ''My_answer_is (that) blah blah blah' would be good

• "Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those peepers."

• hahaha okay lol

• I dont think you can kill it, it seems like its a demonic of old times. It east body parts to survive, and has a very real hibernation period of rest. I personally believe he shouldn't have had it hanging on the barn wall. Instead bury it deep with debris and cement. Or frankly just hand it over to the government. They would run their tests and as soon as it breaks free they would realize to kill it, and nothing else.

• yes, i agree. hanging it on a barn wall was a stupid idea. whats he gonna do when it wakes up pissed and his little homemade harpoon doesn't do shit. its gonna need body parts and probably won't care where they come from. your idea of burying it sounds much smarter and more logical, even handing it over to the government woulkd be better than putting it on your barn wall.

• Pri= Primadonna (FTISLAND fan's club name)
    Lee= My surname
    1992= Year of Birth

• Comes from my pessimistic attitude and how often I used to think about death.

• Pandas are excellent + and im clever = My username

• A person's back muscle looks like a cobra

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 47

• Well I'm treated like a Princess. I want to learn Arabic as its part of my heritage. Arabic is the language of the Qu'ran. So I wanted to learn Arabic and the culture too. Thus I decided get a Arab Prince as a husband would be great. I was 16 then read lots of romance novels on Arab princes lol. That was until I realised they all were old enough to be my dad's :(. Then I thought a Arab guy would be cool. But yeah over that stage now :P

• a few days of reflection with a tad bit of help from a dictionary... about 20 years ago

Back when I created my username, it was before social media, and just when I got my first dial up modem... I thought I'd use it as an online gaming handle. At the time, I was in high school and then I was shy and often bullied, so it seemed appropriate for me to plan to be a defensive lurker while on the net--not much of a stretch personality-wise. So, after a lot of brainstorming, I came up with:

"Feral"... describing a ordinarily-domesticated creature that, by default nature, lashes out at people as a result of prolonged abuse
    (or least that was my definition, lol)... and
    "Shade"... an invisible, non-living entity that eternally haunts people/places
    (When I play a game, I'm usually pretty dedicated, and frankly my life's always been rather empty, so this seemed naturally appropriate)

• just like a real life name, if you use it long enough, it becomes part of you... so naturally i chose "feral_shade" as my name here (since i use it everywhere else).

P. S. I went with the underscore because it used to be that spaces weren't allowed in usernames. But underscores were for some reason, so I use it as a space :)

• My nickname and being it was Not quite the stroke of midnite New Years Day yet for 2014, I still held a piece of '2013,' coming up with: Paris13:)) xx

• Harry Potter, duh.

• Way back when, I was trying to think of a name to do with pandas, since well.. I love pandas.
    I thought "Miss Panda", and I love the Japanese culture (and wanted something less generic than "Miss Panda", so I looked up "Miss" in japanese... only to find out that it meant a different type of "miss".(derp!) xD
    But I get lots of compliments on it, and it sounds cool. :3 Although now I'm thinking I should have named it.."MisoPanda", but... Misu sounds cuter...

• my name is Destiny. i love dolphins, and everyone knows that. so one time my friend called me Dolphiny, and i thought it was the greatest thing ever. it was so clever and hilarious, so i use it as my username for some things haha. its just my identity now.

• i love zombie movies and my friends tell me that i just appear after a long absence like i'm back from the dead+most of my friends call me babe=zombiebabeXD

• It's the type of goth that I am! :)

• my love of sex haha

• A video game series called Dragon Age.

• Well I think SpiderMan was taken so I took spiderlady.
    I like Spider-Man, plus I wanted something I'd remember.

• It was Freshman year of French class. My teacher received a goldfish from some other students, but couldn't take care of it over the summer so I opted to take it home for the break. It was a beautiful goldfish... And it died the same day I brought it home. I have been naming myself in it's memory ever since. Le poisson rouge= the goldfish.

• Well I go by Kat and Kitty and my other initial is G so it just worked out like that.

• Always been considered a hippie and my bday is Jan 22 :)

• I asked this same question a week ago. But anyways mine is my favorite college teams chants initials and my birth year

• Just my nickname & day I was born.
    For a creative person I did not put creation into my username lol

• It's the same as my tumblr. One of my favorite things to do is watch the the moon and stars light up the sky at night. It just takes my breath away.

• this is my username for basically everything. My cat's name is Tigger and I call him baby, hence tigbaby. I had to have numbers and for some reason 22 came to mind. behold. my user name! ahaha what inspired yours?

• Well basically it my name for a lot of things so I just used it. Nothing special just my first and middle name haha.

• None what so ever. I wanted notme, but the system said I couldn't have it

• I have no idea, I guess I just like the word moist.

• just me being me ♡

• I like stuff and saying stuff but I had way better usernames than what mine is. I don't like my username to reflect who I am for some reason.

• A cheesy, melancholic, pseudo-philosophical metaphor, using one of my biggest personal interests and a play on my real name.

• SUPERNATURAL! i am obsessed

• Well, my sister gave me the name. We were both into Japanese culture. Sleepy being that I was always tired or yawning and Chan being a Japanese female suffix that they use after their name. It was really sweet. :3

• ... I have no idea. xD it was the first thing that came to my head.

• My names Jesse and when I was joking with my friend I pushed her off of her bed slightly and she was like "jessaay" and it kind of stuck as a nick name and then my favorite number is 7 so I decided 7 a's haha I don't know it's weird

• I was drinking water while I was taking a break from chemistry homework and I came across GAG and...

• More from Girls
    17