Does anyone else have issues with GAG being really slow on their computer?

I have a Macbook and it's quick with all other sites, it's just really really slow with this one. I just want to know if anyone else has this issue, or a similar one.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• We're sorry to hear you're having issues.

Using your Macbook, what browser are you using?
    We'll see if we can pinpoint any particular issues.

Thanks!

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• I have found it to be slow at times.
    I use PC both laptop and desktop.
    Speed varies from day to day. US east coast location.
    When I first joined several months ago, it was so slow I almost didn't continue using it,
    but it has become better with time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I recently looked at GAG stats, rankings, etcetera. Seems this site is a bit on the slow side compared with other site. Think it was in the lower 20% on load times. Couldn't tell you where I found that now.

Its slow for me sometimes even with I have other programs closed out, no other tabs, and that kinda thing.

There's probably a few things you can do to boost the speed though. I'm not too familiar with Mac but surely there's something that can help

0|0
    0|0
  • I use GaG with the mobile opera browser and most of the time I use my mobile internet connection so I think most of the lagg comes from my up/download speed and the low amounts of ram on my SamsS3

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, nothing wrong on my end

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fast for me. I have ad block installed so it blocks all their stupid ads. that might help some with the speed.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never even thought of that. That's a good idea, GAG has way too many ads. Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• Everything running smoothly here. It must be your Macbook.

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm :/ I just find it strange that it's only this site. Like its only a year old and I have virus protection and stuff.

• Show All
    • They even make a virus scan for Macs? And you bought one? ;)

• hahaha my dad works for Norton, so I have all the antivirus stuff and everything