Has GAG changed your perception of the opposite sex?

Has it changed it for the better or for the worse? Or do you still see the opposite sex the same? For me it's made me lose some respect for women. Honestly I think I opened Pandora ' s box. I wanted to see first had what lies in a women's head. Now I regret it. I'm curious if any of you have experienced this as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• I walked into this glorious forum disliking men.
    And I shall walk out of this glorious forum absolutely loathing them.

• except me though right?

• ^-^
      You will always be my squishy! :D

• ahahaha well said and I agree with the walking out loathing them

What Girls Said 5

• Not really. I still see men the way I always have. Some are jerks, and some are sweet and nice. I've had some men be really mean to me on here and others have been amazing and very nice to me. That accurately reflects my encounters with men in "real life."

• Nope. still the same. I never put all guys in the same category, like some users do with them or girls. there are jerks, normal cool guys, sweet guys, weirdos etc. I've met realky cool, nice guys here and also some who were mean. Same in real life, so no change :)

• I'm referring to how the other sex thinks. Yes I know there are jerks and sweethearts. That's not what I'm referring to. I now assholes and genuine guys, I can assure you that there's not much difference in how they think. The difference is how they convey it to others.

• I already had the perception that there are both nice guys and bad guys and to be honest most of the guys on here are better than the guys I'm accustomed to but then again I am only judging them based on their answers they may always be lying.

• My views are still the same.

• Actually, GAG has changed my perception of my own gender more than the opposite.

What Guys Said 6

• It really has actually. It's made me more considerate to them and i learned how much feelings really matter to a woman. This is why so many fights happen in relationships and shit. Guys don't understand women. It's as simple as that. They don't understand that it REALLY hurts a girl if they decide to do a one night stand by lying to them and telling them they like them. Like, they may know it does, but they don't reeeeaallly understand how much though. I told one of my friends why i didn't have sex with one girl by choice and he flipped out on me! He couldn't believe iiiittttt. Could not believe it. I explained and told him but some guys just don't understand really. So that's why i think this site has changed my views.

Also some of my female friends, or mutual friends w/e (i don't actually have any female friends haha), i understand a little bit better. Girls i interact with in general. Their behaviors and why they won't respond to some of my friends text messages. I know more now just from reading on this site.

Of course, a lot of girls out there in the real world are much different than girls here. That is important to note. Some I still don't understand their behaviors.

• nope. still the same :D

• Not really. I came in thinking women were pretty cool and I still think they're pretty cool.

If anything, the other guys on this site have made me lose faith in the future of masculinity (just look at any "why don't girls like nice guys?" question).

• Nope, everything in life is exactly
    as I expect it to be.. ^.~

• men are expecting something from women and the women are not supplying it
    women are expecting something from men and the men aren't doing it
    were miss educated and we need to start supplying the needs that are wanted

• much much worse. didn't realize women hate men so much. it was a shock

• women would kill all men if they didn't need men so much. im pretty sure of it