Best ways to get people to answer your questions?

I put out questions and I usually only get one response but i need more advice, more opinions and more peoples experience. How do I get more responses? does the fact that i put them in anonymously make a difference? or the xper level or whatever? does the popularity of past questions change it? or the length of my details or the wording?
What are your experiences of getting more and less responses.
I'm not getting much relationship help that i need :(

Most Helpful Girl

• "Make sure to add a title that both interests readers and clearly defines your question, then check your spelling and grammar for any errors.

Make sure to assign at least one topic to your question. Adding topics will connect you with the right members who are interested in that topic.

Do NOT type your question in all CAPS and do NOT capitalize every word of your posts.

Be specific about the question you are asking or advice you are seeking and give clear details about your situation so members can better help you but try to avoid making it so long it'll turn them off.

Also, add details to your profile so that members can know a bit about you to advise you better.

Share your opinions on other users' questions to increase the visibility of your profile. Having a unique profile picture to draw attention to your post never hurts." www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can also feature your questions for 750 xper points. This will highlight your question at the top of the recent questions page and in the Live Feed, etc. More people will see your question this way. To feature your question, contact the admins here: www.girlsaskguys.com/contact In the drop down box, select "Redeem xper" and then in the text box, specify that you would like to feature a question and include the URL address of the question you want featured:)

What Guys Said 1

• The best way is to feature your question. It gets put up on the live-feed for 24 hours and you get more hits. But it costs 750 xper points to do this and you look like you're a long ways off for now.

What Girls Said 2

• Be clear and concise with your questions and make it juicy! I know the feeling because I also want pages of advice, but it seems you are fortunate if you get one response to your question. On average, I usually get 1-3 responses per question if I am lucky.

• ya exactly, i am fine with one persons advice but it needs to be the advice i need, ya know. Like I don't need someone to tell me to leave my boyfriend, i need advice on how to handle the situation.

• Yes, absolutely agreed. I hate those one-liners that are extremely negative like 'he is a jerk; just break up.' Then, my feeling is... thanks for nothing. I prefer the thoughtful comments for sure!

• Sure you're not. People are only interested in slut shaming everyone else around.