Can we contact people to ask why they have us blocked?

The way the options are set up it's really easy to block someone you meant to follow..

Devil Inside, for example, I think I blocked inadvertently, now I'm blocked back!

I have blocked NO ONE INTENTIONALLY but it's easy especially on the I-pad to do it by accident, and then you're automatically blocked back

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not that I'm aware of... it goes both ways, when you block someone or they block you, any possible form of contact between you two disappears.

I doubt people would tell you why they've blocked you even if you asked, anyway... but who knows.

The FAQ gives a description of all that happens when users block each other,
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features

• I suspect I blocked Devil Inside accidentally. Easy to do on this small I pad!

• Yeah I can imagine, touch screens can be finicky. My laptop's track pad can be annoying too sometimes. If you unblock them they might notice eventually and do the same.

What Girls Said 3

• do we really care? i really dont.

• hey =) I was wondering why you blocked me! lol At first I saw your name as one of my few followers, then when I tried to comment on your opinion, it was said that you blocked me. I was like "WTF?" lol I thought that the follow was an accident and that you actually wanted to block me because of something brutally honest I said =D But a little angel had sent me the link to this question =)

• i don't think so

What Guys Said 9

• There is no way to directly contact someone who blocked you, unless they unblock you.
    If you accidentally block someone, you can unblock them at any time by going to Blocks from your profile and managing your block list from there.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• Contacting people after you block them kind of defeats the purpose of the blocking system in the first place.

• Nope, not unless you break the rules by making a new account to send them a message, which kinda sucks because that way you can't really apologize or anything and reconcile. There are quite a few people who lash out on you on the first bad word and in that case I couldn't care less, but there are a few instances in which being blocked is somewhat painful.

Honestly, I hate the blocking system. I think it is counterproductive in case people want to share their opinions freely and get as much insight as possible. If there's anything I wish that had been removed from the features of the site, it's that, haha.

• Honestly, I don't care if someone blocks me, and if they do then I'm sure they have their reasons for it.

• Once they have you blocked Its a done deal unless they take your account off of block

• Why would you care if a random stranger on the Internet has blocked you? If a person blocks me, they block me, I really couldn't care less and will be none the wiser anyhow.

• I'm blocked by a large amount of people. I guess it's because I'm a wanker, but meh :P

• Wouldn't finding the reason just hurt your feelings more?

• Nope, have someone ask for you