For any members that have been on GAG for a while, has the site become weird for you?

I just feel like the whole atmosphere has changed, after the big update or change last year GAG has been very awkward. the questions that are asked on here are more ridiculous than ever.

does anybody else feel the same way?

Most Helpful Girl

• well iv been here just over a year... not that long hehe, but yeah ur so right... it took me awhile to adjust tbh... i was like wth is going on?
    the questions have always been as they are to me haha...

iv noticed a few changes in terms of the number of trolls, younger people [17 and under] and just how this new format kept changing at a particular stage. i still prefer the old one but oh well, getting used to this now.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes very much so. I have been here only over a year but I remember the old site seemed much more serious and actual advice was given more frequently. Now it seems like a big cesspool for ridiculousness and strangely I am still here lol.

• yup and I have been on here since like 2009 just deleted the other account and anyway but yes this site and questions have become way over the top ridiculous...

• Look around ya. Things change. They don't stay the same forever.

• Yeah Idont even answer sometime I just roll my eyes kinda irritaring boring to me sight*

What Guys Said 3

• This site has been weird since the moment I got here it only gets worse to lol but it passes the time when I have nothing of value to do.

• GAG is like quicksand. You gotta take a break or it'll suck you down to its level.

• I think most of the people who had a sense of humor must've left this site and been replaced by morons who don't know a joke response when they see it.